Region of Waterloo Public Health is hosting more walk-in community vaccination clinics at the Waterloo Public Library throughout the summer. Don't miss this opportunity to get vaccinated!
Walk-ins only. No appointments. A nurse will be onsite to answer questions. For more information visit the Region of Waterloo's website.
- 5-11 years old (first and second dose)
- 12+ years old (first, second, and third dose)
- Adults 18+ years old (4th dose / 2nd boosters)
- Moderna or Pfizer (30+ years old)
- Pfizer (5-29 years old)
Clinic Locations & Times:
Main Library: 35 Albert St., Waterloo, ON, N2L 5E2
- Friday, August 5 from 10:00am-4:00pm
- Friday, August 19 from 10:00am-4:00pm
- Friday, August 26 from 10:00am-4:00pm
NOTE: This page is updated regularly as new dates and times become available. Please check back weekly for the most up-to-date information.