To sign-up for a library card in-person:
- Visit any WPL location.
- Show us your current student card with proof of your Waterloo address or permanent address. If you live on campus, you can show your permanent address with your student card.
- That's it! You will receive a physical library card that will be valid for one year, and will need to be renewed after this time.
To sign-up for a library card online:
- Go to: wpl.ca/get-a-card
- Read through the information.
- Click the Register for a Library Card button.
- Fill in the registration form and click Submit.
- You will receive a barcode for a temporary digital library card that will be valid for 90 days.
- After 90 days, your card will need to be renewed in-person at any WPL location, and you will receive a regular (i.e. physical) library card that will be valid for one year and will need to be renewed annually.